Detail-oriented Financial Technology Professional with 10+ years of progressive experience in Financial Technology System Design & Development, and Project Management. Have managed technology development in both front office trading desk and back office order routing system. Key skills include innovation, strategic development, personal leadership and problem solving.
ROLE AREA OF EXPERTISE PERIOD
SVP, Convergex Group, Execution Service & Program
Jun 2006 – Present
VP, Bank of New York, System Architecture & Development Mar 2004 – Jun 2006
Senior Engineer, Sonic Trading LLC, System Design & Development Oct 2002– Mar 2004
Group New York,
Senior Vice President 2006 – Present
• Responsible for system improvement and innovation in Equity Execution Management System, Front Office trading tool suits, and Back Office reporting.
• Lead development team to design and implement Vort Ex dark pool, which processes 10 million shares orders every day and continue to run without a single down time since inception date.
• Lead cross functional teams to design, implement, test and deploy Tact EX smart order router, using real time market data feed, historic trading statistic data and execution quality feedback to dynamically route orders to markets with multi strategies.
• Lead software development team to support global program trading desks, which local in four regions worldwide and trade across different time zones.
• Strategically integrate, optimize and reorganize technology silos to support business growth
• Hands on development, code review and work with team members to provide technology solutions to both front office trading desk and order routing systems.
Execution Solution, Bank of New York New York, NY Vice President 2004 – 2006
• Facilitated building a cross functional team, including developers, quality analysts, DBAs and technical writers, to support an equity trading system.
• Decommission legacy trading platform and replace with a new platform which run 10X faster, had 100 X volume capacities than old one, and had zero accident for 200 days.
• Creating new processes and applications to monitor and report system risk, minimize financial exposure, increase system stability and scalability.
Trading LLC New York,
Senior Software Engineer 2002 – 2004
• As one of the earliest employees, responsible for system design, implementation, integration and deployment, witnessed revenue growth from 80K to 5 million.
• Setup meetings with FINRA, Exchanges, ECNs and clients to understand regulatory requirements, technical specifications and product features.
• Used C++/C#/Assembly Language to write trading platform, trade reporting system, GUI order entry, smart order router, FIX protocol engine, market-data handler, and strategic monitoring applications
• Analyzed process flow and job schedules to identify opportunities and risks. Created and executed emergency recovery plan, which significantly improved company’s reputation during the Northeast Blackout of 2003.
Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York University New York, NY
MBA, Leadership and Management
Stevens Institute of Technology Hoboken, NJ
M.S., Computer Science
University of Science and Technology of China Hefei, China
B.S., Computer Science
Language: English, Mandarin
Computer Software: MS Office, MS VS, Android SDK, Linux
Programing : C++, C#, Bash, VBA, Multithreading, Data Structure, KDB
Publications: Dominic Duggan, Zhaobin Wu, "Adaptable Objects for Dynamic Updating of Software Libraries", Proceedings of First International Workshop on Unanticipated Software Evolution 2002;
基于共生策略的多模式进化算法 , 郑浩然 吴赵斌,《计算机工程》 2000年第26卷第8期
US Green Card Holder